Want: My Dad's Texas Psych Band 45 from 1967

kperri

Those are entirely different situations and you know it. Stop being a dense asshole.

You've been given a great alternative to begging in the comp idea, but you refuse to accept it.

I can't believe you aren't embarrassed to beg on the internet for something you don't need, but feel entitled to have given to you.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and I'm ashamed to be considered a part of the same generation as you. Eat shit, fuck off.

Obviously you can't read.... don't talk if you don't care.  We'll be fine without your help broseph.  I just think one copy should be in our family's hands if its possible.  Imagine you just found a family relic and couldn't afford it.  What would you do?  I'm just giving it a shot.  This forum cracks me up.

You're right. I am a teacher. I make BAAAANNNKKK!!!!

That was your choice. Teachers in the state with the lowest average pay for public school employees still make more money than I do.

The fact that you choose not to save your money is your problem (or you save your money but just don't feel like paying $500 for a gift, which seems more likely) is your problem.

I made my choice to serve the community, and make mess money. Apparently you did too, but have a harder time living with your decision.

Obviously you can't read.... don't talk if you don't care. We'll be fine without your help broseph. I just think one copy should be in our family's hands if its possible. Imagine you just found a family relic and couldn't afford it. What would you do? I'm just giving it a shot. This forum cracks me up.

Clearly I care, just not in the way you want me to. People are allowed to disagree with you, and expressing that disagreement is more than allowed, it's a right that all people should have. I care that you're taking money from people who think they're doing something good, but they're just enabling your laziness and greed.