Fall Of Troy-Doppelganger

hackman

Hi everyone. My name is Justin and I work at Vinyl Collective. I have already spoken with a few of you about this album and this just seemed the easiest way for those of you who are into it. I just posted it on ebay and its for US customers only. This is my first time every selling anything on Ebay so I wanted to make it easy. Sorry everyone over seas!!!! Good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280232204003&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

I would pay 75$ for it but to bad not being from the US that dam sea in the boarder makes stuff hard to ship.

he just dropped it to 75.

Hey everyone. Sorry again about the over seas thing. This is the first thing I've ever sold on Ebay. I've bought several things on ebay so I do understand how things work. But just to make sure I didn't get screwed on shipping, I thought it would be easier for me to just offer the same $3 dollars charge we offer at Vinyl Collective to our US customers. This way I don't mess anything up. I know the chances of me messing up are slim but it just makes me feel more comfortable. It's like the virgin who just want things to go smooth but can't get the condom on. What? Okay this is too long and weird now. Good luck and sorry again!

Justin