Boys Night Out - Broken Bones LP 2nd press out now

Just a final update for everyone on this. The 180g copies are here and in-stock and will be headed to One Day Savior as well real soon. The 180g copies will be available from Vinyl Collective as well as stores worldwide on June 24th. Not sure, but Virgil might get them a bit earlier.

So, here's the breakdown: 300 copies on 180g black vinyl (only 30 of which are going to be available for mailorder), 100 copies on blue marbled vinyl (mailorder exclusive).

There are going to be 2 test-pressing giveaways for this. Since there were problems at the plant when this went to get repressed, they ran 5 180g test pressings for us. They have regular labels on them but they've been marked and numbered as test pressings. One test pressing contest will be through Vinyl Collective(for anyone who orders from VC) as soon as Virgil gets it up and the other through DeadFormat.net (for anyone who has a DF account and orders either version from Forge Again or One Day Savior).

This will be the final pressing of this record. However, there are 300 copies on black standard weight vinyl that the plant sent us by mistake. They don't have covers, and we might just destroy them unless we figure out something else to use them for. We'll figure something out soon I suppose.

Finally, there are a handful of copies left of the first pressing. Both labels, VC, Interpunk, and a few other online distributors should have a few copies left on light grey vinyl (and some might even have light green as well). Get 'em before they're gone. Word.

I dunno, I'm not sure anyone would want the standard weight black vinyl version when there are 300 of the exact same record on 180g vinyl. There are already 890 copies of this record, not sure it needs another 300, especially given the fact that we'd have to pay to get more covers made. I guess we'll see what happens with the band and go from there though. The $5 ppd. thing might make sense once these copies are gone.

Guest vito
I dunno, I'm not sure anyone would want the standard weight black vinyl version when there are 300 of the exact same record on 180g vinyl. There are already 890 copies of this record, not sure it needs another 300, especially given the fact that we'd have to pay to get more covers made. I guess we'll see what happens with the band and go from there though. The $5 ppd. thing might make sense once these copies are gone.

it would just seem like a waste if you could make a few extra bucks off them.

• 2 weeks later...