where do you go for your punk records?

like, traditional punk? i'd like to find one place that carries the ramones 180g re-issues, some cock sparrer and some blitz records, and maybe some powerpop stuff like The Boys. anyone know a one stop shop for this stuff or am i dreaming.

-ryan

Sounds exactly like my local store. You're a little far though...

like, traditional punk? i'd like to find one place that carries the ramones 180g re-issues, some cock sparrer and some blitz records, and maybe some powerpop stuff like The Boys. anyone know a one stop shop for this stuff or am i dreaming.

-ryan

A record store near my house has these records too, but I don't buy there a lot. Most of my records I buy online.

[

Sounds exactly like my local store. You're a little far though...

For anyone in Toronto, I hit up Hits and Misses yesterday and it was awesome! Finally got my copy of War All The Time sealed for a good price.

Exact same store I was talking about.

I really need to hit that store!

Do they have some USED records...or only new?

It seems that all the records stores I visited in the GTA pretty much only had new sealed stuff, and no USED section.

For over 10 years now I have been going to Double Decker in Allentown PA. I have spent more cash there than anywhere else and Jamie (the owner) is very VERY fair with pricing. DD is my barometer for every single other store I have been in from Boston to Richmond, Philadelphia to Cleveland.

Mostly vinyl as he has gotten rid of new CD's. However there is a plethora of used CD's which always have something new turning up.

I always see the rare vinyl on the wall as well as aforementioned 180G reissues and he keeps everything dated as well on the price sticker.

I try and make it there weekly if anything to just see what turns up. My last visit got me a second press of HWM - Wheels (Red/Grey Mix), MW - Waste 'em All (Green) and 7's from High on Fire/Ruins, Waifle/Death is Your language, Crucial Unit/RAMBO and Trash Talk - Plagues (Black w/ Yellow).

Exact same store I was talking about.

I really need to hit that store!

Do they have some USED records...or only new?

It seems that all the records stores I visited in the GTA pretty much only had new sealed stuff, and no USED section.

The only GTA I could ever find is Star Records, in Oshawa. It's got a decent amount of used stuff. But H&M does have a pretty big used section. Things are well sorted and well priced.