More Gaslight Anthem German Pressings added to our

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I just got the email I had been waiting on and got the ok to add 50 more LPs and 50 more 10"s for the German Gaslight Anthem vinyl. This may be the last time we can add more to our store so if you want a copy of either of these records, please make your order today/tonight. These will very likely sell out within a day so head the warning. Thanks Gunner Records and XOXO.

You might notice a slight price increase, this is due to the cost of shipping records from Germany being a bit more than what was originally assumed.

We also added more Mischief Brew records so get those while you can, they are a great band and this is a great album.

Guest Admin
Hey v-man, unless they're already gone, the Mischief Brew records aren't appearing for me.

they are not gone yet, try again now. thanks.

Hey v-man, unless they're already gone, the Mischief Brew records aren't appearing for me.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/gunrecA-1blk

I want to order one, but damn, with the girlfriend wanting a 10" and a good friend stuck at work, that ate up all my paypal monies. Might pick one up tomorrow if there are any left...

Guest Admin

that is absolutely nuts. I will see about getting more of the 10", but the LP might be the last of those for us.

I will let you know if we can get more 10"s. thanks.