PO Now: Bonnie Prince Billy - "Pond Scum" (1/22/16)

CM3YWLg.jpg

Pulling information from a few different sources for this (originally saw it listed on this site, which is a great source for Oldham updates), and they don't all match up exactly (with release dates and such), but here's what this looks like:

This Italian order page details that these songs come from Peel Sessions recorded between 1993 and 1999; it lists the release date as 1/22/16 and lists the tracklist as follows:

1 . (I Was Drunk At The) Pulpit 
2 . Death To Everyone 
3 . Arise, Therefore 
4 . Jolly Fives 
5 . Beezle 
6 . One wildcard (2-15) 
7 . When Thy Song Flows Through Me 
8 . The Houseboat (O How I Enjoy The Light) 
9 . Trudy Dies 
10 . The Cross 
11 . Stable Will 
12 . The Idol On The Bar

You can pre-order it from amazon.co.uk with the same release date: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pond-Scum-VINYL-Bonnie-Prince-Billy/dp/B019KF6N88

There's a listing on the US Amazon page (only US link I've found) which lists a 1/29/16 release date: http://www.amazon.com/Pond-Scum-BILLY-BONNIE-PRINCE/dp/B019KF6N88/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451615220&sr=8-1&keywords=bonnie+billy

Hopefully there will be other info soon, and a US pre-order!

Drag City Pre-order courtesy of user thepunkguy: http://www.dragcity.com/products/pond-scum

Has anyone ordered his records from Drag City and also received the limited edition freebies that usually come out in the first batch? Record stores usually have something extra: 7", 10", cd, cap etc. but not sure if DC pre-orders usually get that stuff too. It's hard sometimes to track those down in stores. One record store even took the bonus poster out before selling to me once. I didn't realize until later.

Has anyone ordered his records from Drag City and also received the limited edition freebies that usually come out in the first batch? Record stores usually have something extra: 7", 10", cd, cap etc. but not sure if DC pre-orders usually get that stuff too. It's hard sometimes to track those down in stores. One record store even took the bonus poster out before selling to me once. I didn't realize until later.

Every once in a while I'll get a poster in the mail. Never really expecting anything extra, so it's a nice bonus.

I got a bonus 7" with Wonder Show Of The World, a simple 1 sheet calendar with What The Brothers Sang and a do-rag with Wolfroy Goes To Town direct from Drag City. I was also able to get the bonus CD with The Letting Go but only by email request.

The recent bonus 12" with Singers Grave I had to hunt down a copy of from a record shop even after preordering early and emailing DC.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone who pre-ordered this from Drag City receive it yet? I had some problems with my order--it didn't show up in my order history for some reason--but Drag City assured me that everything would be okay. I've seen it in stores, but I don't want to snag a copy, try to cancel my order, and have it show up the next day.

Did anyone who pre-ordered this from Drag City receive it yet? I had some problems with my order--it didn't show up in my order history for some reason--but Drag City assured me that everything would be okay. I've seen it in stores, but I don't want to snag a copy, try to cancel my order, and have it show up the next day.

I received mine last week. They sent an email when it was shipped (no tracking though).

• 1 month later...