Poop Smoothie

Anyone played this? It's a cards against humanity variant. The way I was taught:

Need at least 4 people. Better with 8-10.

Split into 2 teams. Everyone draws 10 cards. Pick 3 you like and throw the rest back. Try to remember your cards word for word (some of them are fairly long). Mix everyone's cards together and shuffle.

First round is like apples to apples (I think that is the right game) -- you have to describe what's on the card but can't say anything on there. No "sounds like," "starts with," etc.. No miming it out. 1 minute on the clock. When you run out of time it's the other teams turn. -1 for skipping, -1 for illegal words.

Round two is cherades with the same cards. Act out the card without saying a word. Again, -1 for skips, -1 for speaking. 1 minute per team per turn until all the cards are finished.

Last round with same cards, you only get to say ONE word. You can inflect it and say it over and over, but only one word. Same penalties for screwing it up. Depending on how strict you want to be, if someone starts with "ummm," "an," or anything of the like, that's their word. Or can let those slide.

Can mix things up a little based on circumstances (I.e, if playing with 4, start with more cards, allow free passes if you want, etc). But generally those are the rules.

Give it a try at next game night. The normal game is fun, but this is much more entertaining. It's pretty awesome to watch someone act out "cum guzzling pac-man" or describe "pixelated bukake" without being able to say the words.