Full of Hell / The Body Collab

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These are up.  Missed the quartz because there isn't any option to order the LP by itself.  All in bundles.  Really irked that they don't have it for sale by itself.  The shirts are cool, but it's fucking stupid being forced to buy one to get the LP.

https://www.coldcutsmerch.com/collections/records/products/the-body-full-of-hell-one-day-you-will-ache-like-i-ache-lp

That wasn't on the main page 20 minutes ago!  Damn it!

I had no problem ordering just the LP at exactly 12 o'clock. I was on the dedicated Full of Hell section and sorted it to show the new arrivals first and it was right there. Finished checking out by 12:02 and it looked like it was sold out by 12:05

I had no problem ordering just the LP at exactly 12 o'clock. I was on the dedicated Full of Hell section and sorted it to show the new arrivals first and it was right there. Finished checking out by 12:02 and it looked like it was sold out by 12:05

It wasn't on The Body's page or the main page when I was looking.  I like the shirts, I'm just irked that the single LP option didn't appear to exist at all.  I shouldn't have to search all over their webstore for it.