TERRIFYER AND PHANTOM LIMB VARIANT PO LIVE *no pigs were destroyed in the making of this thread*

So stoked I got the variant I wanted. I saw the red/black w/splatter was /100 and was like "Oh goddammit, of course the one I wanted is the rarest. Fuck, it's probably gone." Super fucking stoked to finally have a copy of this

Also, I'm a terrible person and filled my cart briefly to see how many of the /100 were left. 65.

So stoked I got the variant I wanted. I saw the red/black w/splatter was /100 and was like "Oh goddammit, of course the one I wanted is the rarest. Fuck, it's probably gone." Super fucking stoked to finally have a copy of this

Also, I'm a terrible person and filled my cart briefly to see how many of the /100 were left. 65.

The one  I want is /200 so I will wait until the end of the day to see if Phantom Limb goes up

I managed to grab that variant as well, and was surprised it wasn't sold out already.

All I got was a purchase confirmation. Which is all I actually expect from Relapse, they're flaky as hell with tracking info.

Indeed they are.  I did a double take when I got the confirmation and it includes a tracking #.  Maybe this new site will actually update you when stuff ships.  If so, I'm glad Relapse has finally taken steps to provide people w/ that info. b/c in the past you were always in the dark.