PO NOW: The Living End - S/T (Music on Vinyl Reissue)

Got mine today from Amazon here in Australia. They went overboard in the packaging. It came in a massive box so I had no idea what it was until I opened it.. But I guess it was well protected. I managed to get a low number of 42 which is cool. The cover is a little bit flimsy but arrived undamaged (thanks to that overboard packaging ay).

Sounds great!

I have bought 10 or so records off them and never had and issue.

Cheapest international post by longshot, just have to be patient cause they dont send tracking.

Dunno how it is within the US

Been surprised with limited color pressings twice now, Bob Marley and Dropkick Murphys - no mention in the listing, stoked!

I just got my order from Import CD with no issues at all. It actually came in on red, so that was a nice surprise.

Same here......Stoked on the red....Also apparently the track listing is incorrect ive been told? Listened to Side A today but didnt get to B....apparently the Song Strange (from its for your own good/Hellbound ep) Features on it instead of Sleep On It......

Strange rates as my favourite Living End song so id be happy with it

Will have to check tomorrow

Same here......Stoked on the red....Also apparently the track listing is incorrect ive been told? Listened to Side A today but didnt get to B....apparently the Song Strange (from its for your own good/Hellbound ep) Features on it instead of Sleep On It......

Strange rates as my favourite Living End song so id be happy with it

Will have to check tomorrow

Yeah I realized when I listened to it.

Track listing says Sleep On It but it's Strange on the record.

Im almost sure i was at that gig ^ and super close to the front as well.......Supported by Dashboard Confessions and Cat Empire for Channel V

Last time I saw them was like 9 years ago on their last US tour. They realllllly dont like coming to the states apparently. But that show looked amazing! Would love to see them again.

• 7 years later...