would you buy this?

so i had an idea the other day and i was wondering if anyone would buy one...

so i always have random ideas that are kinda creative.....this one is a t-shirt line if you will...

i'd call it hand numbered of 10 and the shirts would have fun designs on them(like one of those hipsterish styled shirts where theres a design all over the front...[ kinda like this: http://pisforpanda.bigcartel.com/product/brian-manley-dirty-panda-mens-tee ] with 45rpm adaptors all over it...

or a polo with a clipart styled pic of a revolver on the back around the waistline(with the gun barrel hanging off) and under the collar it would say "6 ways to say your name"

and on the lower left hand side of each shirt it will say "hand numbered __/10" and i'll get a cloth pen and hand number each shirt.

its just an idea right now...but if anyone is intrested i'd do it...i just dont want to have like 7 shirts sitting in my living room for ever...so im curious how you guys feel and if youd pay for one...im guessing i'd sell them for around 20-25 a piece(yeah expensive...i knwo) because i'd use AA shirts (maybe their 50/50 blend...mmmmmsoft...) and id need to find someone who'd print up just 10 t-shirts.....or go buy a silk screen(not the machine...just a frame thingy...i know my college had them..maybe i can steal one or something...) and do it myself..

thanks in advance for the feedback..

thanks for the feedback...i feel good about this...im gonna try and come up with a few designs...

taking chase...i might take you p on your offer...and forget an un-numbered shirt...i'd like this to be strictly 1-10...you'd get one of those..

i'd ideally like to break even...if i make any money from this idea i'd put it towards future projects...im not trying to start a t-shirt company...just have some fun and make some cool shit.

I love the panda shirt. And I think it's a cool idea. I'm an artsy fartsy person and I've hand slikscreened oodles of times, but it was usually just my friends and I making random shit for ourselves, it wasn't ever really to make money, so I don't know the most profitable way to do it.

But if you just need someone to hand screen everything, I could probably do it and jsut ask for reimbursment for the ink and screen and postage.