In Honor of Food

It's honestly my favorite sauce/seasoning for chicken right now. I hope it never goes away. I stopped eating kfc since they got rid of their sauced chicken wings. Also I don't even like the spicy chicken from popeyes

I'll try it I love spicy stuff. I got this spicy chicken breading at the grocery store and using that to fry up my own nuggets is awesome. 

eating a slice of deep dish from lous right now while I get ready for lunch 

I love canes I had it once in virginia.  :wub: I wish that place and zaxbys were in my area

Just got a Zaxbys down the road from where I live, it's great.

Not a fan of KFC or Popeyes. Raising Cane's is where it's at.

Raising Cane's is so good; been more on a Zaxby's kick lately though.

We rarely bust out the Fry Daddy. The food is always great, but it really stinks up the house.

I have the super basic fry daddy like just a bucket, I love the thing but yeah it smells so much and makes quite a mess. I've been looking at some closed models but once I get one of those I can wave my open arteries goodbye! 

I have the super basic fry daddy like just a bucket, I love the thing but yeah it smells so much and makes quite a mess. I've been looking at some closed models but once I get one of those I can wave my open arteries goodbye!

Exactly. I think that's probably why we never upgraded either.

I need to do this O_O how do you prepare the rice?

It's a special rice I got from the grocery store, i'll let you know the name of it when I get home, but you wash it till the water is clear when you run it over the rice, boil it in water, once it's boiled turn the heat to simmer and cover, let it simmer for 20 minutes, then no heat for 10 minutes. and then it's good to go. One cup of rice will make about 3

rolls.

That can be very annoying.. that speaks more of the people that are employed there, rather than the tastiness

of the food.

Actually that's part of what drove me away from Popeyes. The food isn't that great to begin with, but literally every single Popeyes I went to had absolutely horrendous service.