Killing The Dream & The Carrier Pre-order update

Killing The Dream & The Carrier Pre-order update

Killing The Dream "Fractures" Pre-orders:

CD & CD Pre-order Packages have shipped. If you ordered one of these packages, look for it to arrive in your mailbox any day now. LP & LP Pre-order Packages will ship sometime late next week (we are waiting on covers to arrive @ DWHQ). As soon as they begin shipping we will post an update here.

The Carrier "No Love Can Save Me" Pre-orders:

Both 7"EP and 7"EP/T-Shirt Pre-order Packages have begun shipping from DWHQ. If you ordered one of these packages, look for it to arrive in your mailbox any day now.

As always thank you kindly for your Pre-orders, they are appreciated by all of us @ DWHQ. PLEASE DO NOT email us looking for your Pre-order, as it will arrive in your hands VERY VERY soon.

Thanks everyone.

-J.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killing The Dream "Fractures" Pre-orders:

Both CD & CD T-Shirt Packages have shipped. If you ordered one of these packages, look for it to arrive in your mailbox any day now. LP & LP Pre-order Packages will ship sometime late this week (We are currently assembling this release). As soon as they begin shipping we will post an update here.

The Carrier "No Love Can Save Me" Pre-orders:

Both 7"EP and 7"EP/T-Shirt Pre-order Packages have begun shipping from DWHQ.

If you ordered one of these packages, look for it to arrive in your mailbox any day now.

As always thank you kindly for your Pre-orders, they are appreciated by all of us @ DWHQ. Please, DO NOT email us looking for your Pre-order as it will arrive in your hands VERY VERY soon.

Guest genericinsight

I'm currently doing a happy dance and am watching KTD's performance on the Rivalry Records showcase 2007 dvd. Soooooo stoked.

Got the Carrier 7". So good! Great band, great dudes.

Carrier dudes are so solid.

They are on a break from touring right now, and came to the office today to help out with finishing up the assembly of the KTD LPs...

It was also Anthony, the singer's BDay, and he came here and helped. They are more solid than you could imagine.

"good dudes, backed hard" as they say.