EBAY TEST PRESS SALE: Green Day, Op Ivy etc

well i lost both rancid ones at the last second, it really fucking sucks cause i could have gotten both crimpshrine records, the ann beretta one, and maybe another for the price that i put on one of those. well there is still the common rider one...i hope i win that. but i will be in a shitty mood for the rest of the night, i know that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not, really.

usps.com says $27.70 or something like that, and thats if the package weighs 2 pounds

Keep in mind that this will also be insured. If the actual amount ends up being something crazy under what I qouted I'll refund you the excess.

In general though I think it's a little unreasonable for people to expect to pay to the penny what the shipping is without factoring in the packaging, labor and gas it takes to actually get this stuff out the door and on it's way to you. Thats where the "handling" of shipping and handling comes in. I use all new sturdy mailers so you won't be getting this in some flattened cardboard cereal box or what have you.

Anyway thanks again to everyone who bid. Suuuuper appreciated. The person I'm selling these for is really excited and it's helping them move out to New York from SF so stuff like this is huge. Apparently they just found some other stuff in a closet (sounds cliche I know) so expect to see some more rad stuff in the next few weeks.