PO: In Hearts Wake / Northlane: Equinox EP

You know @northlane heart @inheartswake What if they put a ring on it? They did, for five furious days in a Melbourne studio and out popped the greatest musical baby of the ‘core generation—the Equinox EP.  It's out right now through @unfdcentral. Read our EXCLUSIVE for the entire story. Do NOT miss this." - Hysteria Magazine

aa9evc.jpg

Clear With Green Splatter 12" - Hand numbered and limited to 300 worldwide

100 available from Merchnow HERE 

150 available from 24 Hundred HERE

50 available from UNFD UK HERE

2md0zk8.jpg

Clear With Blue Splatter 12" - Hand numbered and limited to 300 worldwide

100 available from Merchnow HERE 

150 available from 24 Hundred HERE 

50 available from UNFD UK HERE

This three track EP features all ten members from both bands. Vinyl preorders are going ridiculously fast and are only $11 each. Shipping mid June. 

So does UNFD like supporting flippers or what?

I think they're probably just sticking with the same numbers they usually use for Northlane eps. Rot and Worldeater were both hand numbered /300 too. They definitely could have pressed more of these though. I was saying to Piky a while ago that a repress of Discoveries would make bank but that probably won't be happening

I think they're probably just sticking with the same numbers they usually use for Northlane eps. Rot and Worldeater were both hand numbered /300 too. They definitely could have pressed more of these though. I was saying to Piky a while ago that a repress of Discoveries would make bank but that probably won't be happening

Well bands grow, and this is one of them haha. It's dumb as hell to press such a small amount spread across the entire world, cuz this band is getting pretty damn big everywhere else too.

Well bands grow, and this is one of them haha. It's dumb as hell to press such a small amount spread across the entire world, cuz this band is getting pretty damn big everywhere else too.

Agreed! This compilation reminds me of the Parkway Drive / I Killed The Prom Queen split. Kinda cool two larger bands in the scene are doing that again

• 1 month later...