PO: Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls

hoping I can score a red one, not sure where can I get a red copy though since the POs all show black

There is a store locator on musiconvinyl website that shows all their affiliated stores but most of them are overseas. If you're willing to spend the extra money you might be able to find one that will ship you a copy.

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/store-locator#.VxhreK32aCg

I'm also still currently searching for places that may end up with some red copies so I'll update here when possible.

The last two MOV orders ive placed on Amazon have been coloured pressings.....going to hope for that again....and also for the price to come down a little

I feel ya. I've been trying to decide where to order from myself. CCVinyl is cheapest product wise at $24.99 but their shipping is almost $9. So I may just end up going with Amazon.

I want to order this from Bullmoose but I feel like amazon would have the colored variant. Although I'm pretty sure they press the initial 1000 on colored vinyl and then repress on black once it's needed

Just put this in my car CD player. This is a must buy for me

I'll wait til after its released to get it for about $20 though

I want to order this from Bullmoose but I feel like amazon would have the colored variant. Although I'm pretty sure they press the initial 1000 on colored vinyl and then repress on black once it's needed

Just put this in my car CD player. This is a must buy for me

I'll wait til after its released to get it for about $20 though

I'd like to order it from bullmoose as well for the points but I too am not sure about the color variant. I really want the red so it's another reason I'm swinging toward amazon as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it was out of stock for a while, it should be in stock soon. I'd order it because I don't think they pressed it on black yet. Not sure how it works but I doubt they will press it on black the same month it releases if at all. I think it's all about the demand. 

I bought a cradle of filth record from ccmusic last year and it was a colored mov release

Edited by mmfood