Psycho Las Vegas

4 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Im not sure how you will live through those three days. There is stuff i would want to see into the wee hours of each night. 

I truely would have to skip people i have already seen regardless of how good they are (ex id skip uncle acid and would try and catch half of belzebong and half of bongripper)

hopefully this is an annual thing because id like to go next year and get tickets ans hotel early. 

it is going to be interesting for sure, it helps that i am staying grounds so i can get naps in pretty easily. plus it is vegas so i am sure i'll have no issue staying up.

I think i am doing half bezle half uncle acid, i have never seen either of them and i saw bongripper open for sleep in chicago earlier this year

4 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Im not sure how you will live through those three days. There is stuff i would want to see into the wee hours of each night. 

I truely would have to skip people i have already seen regardless of how good they are (ex id skip uncle acid and would try and catch half of belzebong and half of bongripper)

hopefully this is an annual thing because id like to go next year and get tickets ans hotel early. 

it is going to be interesting for sure, it helps that i am staying grounds so i can get naps in pretty easily. plus it is vegas so i am sure i'll have no issue staying up.

I think i am doing half bezle half uncle acid, i have never seen either of them and i saw bongripper open for sleep in chicago earlier this year

Caught YOB, Down and Pentagram last night, all were awesome. Pentagram blew me away, probably the best set I've seen at the fest so far and I'm not even a huge fan. We had dinner at Lucky's last night and Electric Wizard sat at the table right next to us, that was pretty weird lol. 

On 8/25/2016 at 5:53 PM, morfiend said:

I'm here, gonna catch Mac Sabbath and Mudhoney tonight at the pool party after I catch some of the Seahawks preseason game.

I saw Mac Sabbath a couple months ago. I wasn't expecting much going in, but was actually really impressed, and the show was a lot of fun.

Mac sabbath was way better than i thought they would be.

The fest all in all was a absolute blast Caught all of the sets i wanted to watch plus like 20 new bands that im glad i checked out!. i was able to see ALL of the bezlebong and Uncle acid sets due to main stage running late daily and that worked out awesome.

Wizard was the favorite for the weekend the new tracks are nuts.

but Goya/Midnight/Elder/Sleep sets are both close behind it.

lost some money, met some great folks. next year dates and a few bands are getting announced today i guess ! will be returning!

2 hours ago, buffalo716tapes said:

Mac sabbath was way better than i thought they would be.

The fest all in all was a absolute blast Caught all of the sets i wanted to watch plus like 20 new bands that im glad i checked out!. i was able to see ALL of the bezlebong and Uncle acid sets due to main stage running late daily and that worked out awesome.

Wizard was the favorite for the weekend the new tracks are nuts.

but Goya/Midnight/Elder/Sleep sets are both close behind it.

lost some money, met some great folks. next year dates and a few bands are getting announced today i guess ! will be returning!

Is it going to be in vegas again?

still jelly you were there. As i was watching blink 182 this weekend i thought man incould be seeing sleep again right now...

Such an awesome weekend! I saw most of the bands I wanted to see but missed out on Arthur Brown, Bongripper and Zombi. Favorite sets were Pentagram, Sleep, Mac Sabbath and Alice Cooper (Ace of Spades Lemmy tribute was awesome!). Other highlights were Electric Wizard, Uncle Acid, Mudhoney and YOB. Wish I could've seen more bands but had to pick and choose so I didn't drive my wife crazy.

8 hours ago, morfiend said:

Such an awesome weekend! I saw most of the bands I wanted to see but missed out on Arthur Brown, Bongripper and Zombi. Favorite sets were Pentagram, Sleep, Mac Sabbath and Alice Cooper (Ace of Spades Lemmy tribute was awesome!). Other highlights were Electric Wizard, Uncle Acid, Mudhoney and YOB. Wish I could've seen more bands but had to pick and choose so I didn't drive my wife crazy.

Ah, see I told my wife I'd like to go next year, but she would never come with so I won't have to worry about that.

My wife came for Alice Cooper and Blue Oyster Cult mostly. I could tell some of the doom bands were boring her but she didn't complain and was a good sport. Dunno if I'll go next year or not, I'd love to but it'll depend on a lot of things. Checked out 11th Street Records and Banger Brewing for the first time while in old town, both are great spots to get much needed record and beer fixes.