J.G. Thirlwell - Venture Bros Soundtrack Volume 2

1 hour ago, webdoggy said:

Is this purely instrumental/noise, or vocals too? Not familiar with Venture Bros.

Yup

Thrilwell in general has made awesome music throughout the years. My first exposure to him was on the NIN - Fixed record where he remixed Wish, once i got more into industrial, I kept seeing his name pop up all over the place, dude is great. That being said.. This was ordered with the quickness

1 hour ago, roadmonkey said:

Yup

Thrilwell in general has made awesome music throughout the years. My first exposure to him was on the NIN - Fixed record where he remixed Wish, once i got more into industrial, I kept seeing his name pop up all over the place, dude is great. That being said.. This was ordered with the quickness

Haha, sorry. I don't know which part you are saying yes to. It's instrumental, or it has vocals? I'm familiar with his early stuff (Scraping Foetus Off the Wheel).  If it is similar to that, I'm probably in. 

1 hour ago, FiggyPuddling said:

I don't know why I was under the impression this was a preorder.

Got shipping confirmation this morning :).

i was too. got mine and was very happy. 

there's language in the presser that states that physical copies would be in store at a certain future date, so that must be where i got that in my head from.

Happy to get it sooner!

On 5/7/2016 at 10:07 PM, EHughes527 said:

While I had JG Thirlwell's attention, I thought I'd ask him if we'd be seeing his Archer score getting a vinyl treatment as well. 

Seems to be a TBD at the moment. Better than a plain ole' "No"!

u5Ouink.png

Wow.. I didn't realize he did the music for Archer too. That's rad! Here's hoping that soundtrack will see the light of day.