Minus the Bear "Highly Refined Pirates" repress 3

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

MINUS THE BEAR "Highly Refined Pirates" LP Red vinyl

MINUS THE BEAR "Highly Refined Pirates" LP Blue Vinyl

MINUS THE BEAR "Highly Refined Pirates" LP all 3 colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=minus%20the%20bear

One of Vinyl Collective's favorite bands have a brand new repress of what is my favorite Minus the Bear album. This is a super limited repress and I am afraid we did not get nearly as many copies as I had hoped to get. The pressing is broken down in the following manner:

231 on red

176 on blue

17 on purple (only available as a set of 3, and we only have 4 sets for sale)

These are gonna be gone in a heart beat so act fast if you want one.

This is the first time in Vinyl Collective history that we have had copies in of all of the Minus the Bear albums, we have copies of Beer Commercials, Planet of Ice, Menos El Oso, Interpretaciones, and now Highly Refined Pirates, but this will only last for a few days. We only have a few copies of the Root Beer Float of Interpretaciones so get one if you need this color.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOU BOUGHT A THREE-PACK, TRADE ME THE PURPLE. ANYTHING ON MY LIST IS UP FOR GRABS.

IF YOU BOUGHT A THREE-PACK, TRADE ME THE PURPLE. ANYTHING ON MY LIST IS UP FOR GRABS.