Guest Admin

ABLE BAKER FOX "Voices" LP

ISIS "The Red Sea" 12"

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Burning My Travels Clean" LP

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Rocky Votolato" LP

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Suicide Medicine" LP

THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES "Easter" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/secondnaturerecordings/VINYL/

I hope you are sitting down. Since you are on your computer, my guess is that you are sitting down, but I guess I just wanted to warn you before I unleash all the new Second Nature vinyl that we are expecting in the coming weeks.

ABLE BAKER FOX "Voices" Translucent Blue w/ White & Black Splatter LP (out of 261)

ISIS "The Red Sea" Gold/Translucent Red/Black Tri-Color 12" (out of 350)

ISIS "The Red Sea" Half Black/Half Translucent Red 12" (out of 350)

ISIS "The Red Sea" Translucent Blue/Black Color In Color 12" (out of 350)

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Burning My Travels Clean" Blue/Orange LP (out of 275)

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Burning My Travels Clean" Yellow/Green LP (out of 275)

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Rocky Votolato" Opaque Dark Blue w/ Black & White Splatter LP (out of 275)

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Rocky Votolato" Opaque Yellow/Solid Orange 2 Color Split w/ Solid Red Splatter LP (out of 275)

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Suicide Medicine" Clear w/ White & Black Speckles LP (out of 366)

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Suicide Medicine" Transparent Red w/ Black Splatter LP (out of 366)

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Suicide Medicine" White/Black Color in Color LP (out of 366)

THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES "Easter" LP magenta w/ white splatter vinyl (out of 350)

THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES "Easter" LP Orange w/ White/Blue/Black Splatter vinyl (out of 200) - A SN/VC EXCLUSIVE!

The vinyl flood gates are wide open and we are excited about all the great new vinyl that Second Nature has coming out. This pre-order will start at the Second Nature store where all of their pressing numbers have been updated to reflect these new pressings. We are talking about merging the Second Nature store into the Vinyl Collective store to make life easier for everyone, but for the time being, you can get all of these great new pressings in the Second Nature store.

I invite you to navigate the Second Nature store where you can see how many pressings each record has had and for how many copies. I really like the way they keep tabs on all of their pressing numbers and have definitely been inspired to do the same with our store.

Now the best part about this is that Dan at Second Nature has been kind enough to give us a test pressing for all of the above releases and all you have to do to enter to win one of them is to purchase a copy of any of the following records. I wish you all good luck.

Guest Admin
I have two questions, is there a way to get the European cover of the Able Baker Fox as well, or I am guessing it's only being sold on tour over there, if they are on tour over there. And can you combine purchases through VC and Second Nature?

Brian

I will look into the euro pressing, but currently you can't combine VC and SN orders. We are in the coming weeks hoping to combine the stores and if that happens, we will be able to combine orders

Guest Admin
Ok...so I'm eyeing those ISIS records...and noticed on the pressing info part, there are two colors limited to 80 apiece...how can I get those?

dan said that their pressing plant messed up and sent those copies to dan's distributor. I guess those copies are out at retail in various spots and not even the label or band are getting any copies. they are out there though.

I have two questions, is there a way to get the European cover of the Able Baker Fox as well, or I am guessing it's only being sold on tour over there, if they are on tour over there. And can you combine purchases through VC and Second Nature?

Brian

what are their Euro tour dates? I can't seem to find them...

Guest Admin
I'll be picking up the new color of the Able Baker Fox and I would also really enjoy a Euro cover version as well!

working on something with second nature to get some of the euro pressing. stay tuned.

I'll be picking up the new color of the Able Baker Fox and I would also really enjoy a Euro cover version as well!

working on something with second nature to get some of the euro pressing. stay tuned.

what are the differences between the Euro and U.S. pressings?

Is there only one new color of this being offered for pre-order?