PO: MESHUGGAH - 25 Years Of Musical Deviance (17 LP Box Set)

Feel like I've posted a million times on this thread today but oh well. OKAY SO, I opened this bad boy up, this thing weighs a ton! 17 disks and a hard cover book it should. anyways this thing is awesome the box is really nicely made, opens up a little odd at first but makes sense, nice magnet closing, thick box, made great! Few problems though, it was kinda hard to take each album out, I would have recommended like a pull tab thing like for the Neurosis box but whatever. The 3D image is really cool, the opening flap goes over it BUT the 3D image still sticks out a bit so I'll try and not put other records so close to this on the shelf, oh I forgot to mention this fits PERFECTLY on a Kallax or (Walmart Better Homes equivalent to a Kallax/Expedit). Moving on, I listened to the first song on every side of each record to make sure everything was pressed correctly (everything is) the only error I came upon was my copy of Nothing had  Chaosphere's labels pressed on it (please let me know if someone's is the same) so to comment on the sound of this thing, it sounds pretty damn good. NOT THE BEST, but doesn't sound bad (maybe it might be my setup) but I can't complain about this thing at all, was kinda wondering why none of the albums had inserts but the hardcover book (which is made VERY WELL btw) basically covers that. Very glad I picked this up and worth every penny. 

Edited by Rottengoth

• 2 weeks later...