Check My Vinyl

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made an account the other day and was going to spend a while entering in all my stuff tonite but cant sign in. I had my password resent but it says denied when i click to log in from there.

sorry about that I reset your password to a temporary one and PMd you with your log in info

I will have JPW look at the reset password email not working for the future

Assuming i'm seeing this right, you should change the no image image from a cd to a record. Not that it's a big deal.

heh, interesting that you saw it that way. It is a record, a blue one. I guess I never thought that it looks like the bottom of a CDR. Thats kinda funny, now it totally looks like a cd after mentioned that.

I'll blame it on the few beers I've had, but goddamn!...I'm having a helluva time importing my google doc...

if you follow the step by step instructions in help http://www.checkmyvinyl.com/node/427 and still can't get it just feel free to email [email protected] and send your CSV or googledocs link and jpw or I will get it imported for you. Remember to tell us who you are in the email.

is it possible to pick the order of your releases? i love the site but it would be cool to have all the pressings by bands in order if possible

You can sort by just album name if you want, but I don't think thats quite what you're looking for. I'm looking in to how to make what you requested work because it wasn't as simple as I thought it might be.

Edit:

Albums are sort alphabetical by artist now so all of the same releases are grouped together.