last minute of the movie was amazing. if you don't know what it was about you lose.

My friend and I were cracking up at this, thinking of all kind of different scenarios for other Marvel movies to end.

Couple guys sitting around eating Cheatoes, licking their fingers, "hey uh...I'm putting this team together. You in?"

"Yeah, pass me another Cheato"

last minute of the movie was amazing. if you don't know what it was about you lose.

they said there was a trailer with RDJ in it. but i never saw it, nor heard about it before i saw it (sunday). total mind blower. it was the most exciting part of it all for me.

did anyone notice in the opening credits, that the computer monitor screens or whatever they were flashing had "Starks Industries" on them. this sumer is great so far.

has anyone else heard that theyre doing ironman 2 before the avengers though? i read that its coming out in like may 2011, while the avengers is due out in june i think. a little odd to me. that means weve got so many more movies before 2011 though, im stoked.

untrue.. The Italian Job was utter Shite!

You're drunk. That was one of the best heist movies of the past 5 years or so (even if it was a remake).

I'll give you that since I doubt you could name more than 3 more hiest movies that were good in the past 5 years.

Still doesn't mean it wasn't a shitty movie.. there's a big drop off between movies 3,4, and 5,

But if you need another example, how about Keeping The Faith... God DAmn that was a shitty movie & Kingdom of Heaven there's another on... So take your pick.. two shitty movies with Ed Norton.

this movie was totally cool, but i think it had just as many boring parts as the first one did. i declare it a victory though, because edward norton is way better than eric bana.

also, iron man 2 has a release date in 2012 i think, but a script hasn't even been done yet. i think they might be hanging favreau out to dry putting that kind of pressure on.