throwing up at the gym sucks...

...but getting to call in sick and tear through almost half a season of lost in one sitting is pretty rad.

Owch, sounds harsh. I've never done that but I nearly shat myself twice. Enjoy Lost.

On a side note, I took Judo with a douchebag room mate in college. We were sparing and he was taking it too seriously (like really trying to take me and not working on technique). So, he grabs my sleeve and I turn to throw him and when we go down, I keep my fist at his stomach and pretty much drop all my weight right on my fist into his stomach. He nearly puked everywhere (luckily he made it outside as our instructor was screaming "Get him off the matt! OFF THE MATT!"

I need to work out. My spare tire has gone from economy to 4x4 within a matter of months.

Yeah, my anxiety really put me out of it there for a while. Now that I'm feeling better I'm thinking of doing some walking up in the Nature Reserve in the Northern part of the county, I used to love the trails up there when I was a kid.

ITT: dante reveals that he is, in fact, a fratboy/jock who listens to Jack Johnson.

Whatever queer. Beat up your sissy ass! Omeg Phi Cheetah!

Actually I'm just way necrotic. I went to a wedding this weekend and everyone was telling me how good I looked and I got all like crazy about it and was like, "God, I better keep it up"

It's bred from a long history of self worth issues of girlfriends cheating on me. But now I wouldn't let them eat my shit if it cured cancer...So, I'm not bitter...

Guest baseball
Am I the only dude here who works out regularly?

No, you're not. I'm a complete and total health nut.

I lift weights about 3 times a week. I also just joined a new gym that opened right next to my office so I've been doing some other assorted activities there in addition to the heavy lifting.

Honestly, I seldom go a day without some sort of physical activity though, even if it's just walking my dog 5 or 10 blocks around the city.

I'm also a complete asshole about eating healthy all the time and my girlfriend hates me for it.

Am I the only dude here who works out regularly?

No, you're not. I'm a complete and total health nut.

I lift weights about 3 times a week. I also just joined a new gym that opened right next to my office so I've been doing some other assorted activities there in addition to the heavy lifting.

Honestly, I seldom go a day without some sort of physical activity though, even if it's just walking my dog 5 or 10 blocks around the city.

I'm also a complete asshole about eating healthy all the time and my girlfriend hates me for it.

Yeah...I know how that goes. I me and the misses share cooking duties and sometimes she'll make dinner and I'll be like, "how much butter is in this?" She gets kinda pissed about that, but she's pretty healthy too so it's not too often.

This, however, does not keep me from occasionally trying to eat a whole cake or pizza...ya know everything in moderation.