IMADETHISMISTAKE “It’s Okay” tour edition LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

IMADETHISMISTAKE “It’s Okay” LP tour edition w/ free download

IMADETHISMISTAKE “The Bonfire Club” 7″

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=imadethismistake

Our new friends, Imadethismistake, were kind enough to send us 20 copies of the tour edition of their new album, “It’s Okay”. Their tour came to an unfortunate end and because it ended early, they had 20 copies left of their tour edition.

Get these while you can because they will go fast and once they do, they will be highly sought after. Some of you may not be familiar with this band, but I have a feeling that those of you who dig O Pioneers and their subsection of punk rock will find something appealing with these guys and this album. The album comes with a free mp3 download coupon courtesy of Vinyldownloads.com.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

Nick Heitman is sending me one, and I was debating getting another for trade bait, but decided someone who really wants one should get one. I got one of the 7"s though!

Guest falloutcollapse

Haha same here, I had one in my cart with the 7". It's cool though, I hope someone gets one and really loves it.

Guest kylewilliam

there may be a contest for one or two more in the future, but for now these are fully sold out. thanks everyone for the concern on our tour. im going to write an update tonight and ill post it in here as to why the tour was canceled.

Guest kylewilliam

i suck at writing "press release" things so ill just say that for the first time i let a booking agent handle about half the tour and we got fucked over on it. we were forced with making the decision of either spending 13 days in maine without a show and no source of gas/income... or cutting our losses and driving 36 hours straight home. we did what was best for all of us, personally and financially. it sucks because it was the first time ive ever been on tour with a full band and we were just starting to get into a groove...i had so much fun and i amworking on trying to get out again for atleast a few shows before the end of the summer

Guest kylewilliam

the tour press was 50 test presses, the first press vinyl just arrived, we are waiting for the artwork to ship them out to everyone.