Armor For Sleep - Dream To Make Believe

I remember listening to this band before EVR put out their full length. They had a pretty rad website where they were just giving away all their demos in mp3 format for free. Solid first album. Got to see them live too but I couldn't really get into much of their stuff once they went on a major label.

Dream to make believe is absolutely awesome. i haven't listened to this in years...i remember driving around blaring this on awesome humid nights with the windows down. man, that was soooo awesome. i got to see them shortly after i discovered this album too; a little boring/no stage presence but they sounded really full live.

i would pick this up immediately if pressed.

I remember listening to this band before EVR put out their full length. They had a pretty rad website where they were just giving away all their demos in mp3 format for free. Solid first album. Got to see them live too but I couldn't really get into much of their stuff once they went on a major label.

yeah i remember that too! and seriously their major label album sucked. but they have 2 awesome records that hold up. i need to find the mp3s and put them back on my ipod. haven't listened in so long. i thought they were really good live but of course you always remember the highlights of a show from 6+ years aog.

That website was amazing where you could travel through space.