THE RAPTURE

I believe we are in the Last days and the only thing thats holding the vrapture up is US. We have to pray as a body that Christ returns For all other provecies has been fullfilled . From Isreal becoming a nation To the entire world hearin of Him. TBN TV and CBN TV are doing just that by TELEVISION SATELLITE CABLE SHORT WAVE RADIO INTERNET . Lets bombard TBN with e mails asking for prayer on this www.tbn.org also www.tbn.com

Lets do it now. For we are the key to the gate of Heaven

I believe we are in the Last days and the only thing thats holding the vrapture up is US. We have to pray as a body that Christ returns For all other provecies has been fullfilled . From Isreal becoming a nation To the entire world hearin of Him. TBN TV and CBN TV are doing just that by TELEVISION SATELLITE CABLE SHORT WAVE RADIO INTERNET . Lets bombard TBN with e mails asking for prayer on this www.tbn.org also www.tbn.com

haha i like how this is this guys first post ever. its like he saw this thread and jumped up and was like " FINALY!! I have a reason to post in here!"

I believe in the rapture, I'm a firm believer in the Bible and all that it says, but I'm not quite sure what exactly this poll is asking

haha i like how this is this guys first post ever. its like he saw this thread and jumped up and was like " FINALY!! I have a reason to post in here!"

I believe in the rapture, I'm a firm believer in the Bible and all that it says, but I'm not quite sure what exactly this poll is asking

I'm pretty sure that dude is the one who made the poll

I'm pretty sure that dude is the one who made the poll

I'm retarded.