Diablo III

OH. HELL. YES.

Just as long as it doesn't cost me every month to play, I will be there every day, every night and probably fall behind on record store work. :)

I highly doubt it. They make reference to it being on Battle.net again. Plus it's also playable single player.

OH. HELL. YES.

Just as long as it doesn't cost me every month to play, I will be there every day, every night and probably fall behind on record store work. :)

I highly doubt it. They make reference to it being on Battle.net again. Plus it's also playable single player.

Thank. God. I know millions of other people disagree, but I don't like my games guilt-tripping me into playing them because I have to pay every month for the privilege of playing them.

Thank. God. I know millions of other people disagree, but I don't like my games guilt-tripping me into playing them because I have to pay every month for the privilege of playing them.

same here. once i buy a game, i want that to be my one and only financial obligation to it.

I just finally got Diablo II running on my iMac (I couldn't find my startup disk for the classic environment) and I've been kicking a lot of ass for the past couple months. My friend was just showing me all of this earlier before work today and I'm making him buy me some new underwear because the ones I was wearing got soiled. I am sooooooo FUCKING excited for this game! The 3-d graphics and interactive environment are going to make this game kill too hard for it's own good... even though that isn't possible.

It helped combat the massive duping that was going on, plus synergies were kind of cool!

The newest patch (1.12) allows for play without the CD, which makes me happy so I don;t have to hear my drive running nonstop.

I've never had to play with the CD in. I made a CD rip of it, stored it on my computer and used a program called Alcohol 120% to virtually mount it. :D

It helped combat the massive duping that was going on, plus synergies were kind of cool!
The newest patch (1.12) allows for play without the CD, which makes me happy so I don;t have to hear my drive running nonstop.

I've never had to play with the CD in. I made a CD rip of it, stored it on my computer and used a program called Alcohol 120% to virtually mount it. :D

haha, me too!

yah i'm definitely more excited about starcraft 2. however i loved both the diablo's as well. here's my predictions for release dates...

Starcraft 2 - Dec 08

Diablo 3 - June 09

of course thats just my guesses.

more likely they'll both get pushed ridiculously far back since thats how blizzard's roles.