Forge Again Test Pressing contest for Balboa / Au

Guest admin1338560633

Justin at Forge Again has been so kind as to donate a test pressing for the Balboa / Aussitot Mort and you can enter to win a copy by purchasing any Forged Again release (listed below). If you have already purchased any of the below titles, you are already entered, but the more you order, the better the likelihood of you winning the test pressing. Good luck.

Also note, that we have lt grey and dark grey Boys Night Out LPs. Choose wisely!

BALBOA / AUSSITOT MORT split 7″

BOYS NIGHT OUT “Broken Bones” LP dark grey vinyl

BOYS NIGHT OUT “Broken Bones” LP green vinyl

BOYS NIGHT OUT “Broken Bones” LP lt grey vinyl

CALL ME LIGHTNING “Soft Skeletons” lp clear/blue vinyl

CALL ME LIGHTNING “The Trouble…” LP

FORDIRELIFESAKE “Breathing In” LP Clear Vinyl

RESCUE / GRAYSON split 7″ black vinyl

RESCUE / GRAYSON split 7″ blue vinyl

ST MONROE / THE LIKE YOUNG split 7″ black vinyl

ST MONROE / THE LIKE YOUNG split 7″ gold vinyl

TEMPER TEMPER “S/t” LP yellow vinyl

Well, I have bad news and good news. The bad news is that it's not out of 12. Upon further investigation, the actual number was probably more like 25. I went through the last batch of LPs I have, and I found 13 more copies on the dark grey color. So really, I'm guessing there are just about 13 fewer of the light grey. I sent 10 of these copies to VC.

The good news is that 25 is still a pretty damn small number, and really, almost all of the colors are going to be out of print very soon. We are down to about 40 total copies of this pressing, mostly on light grey vinyl. I think I have a couple of the dark grey and a couple green left for mailorders, but I sent almost all of the dark grey copies I found to VC. After that they're all just light grey. Sorry for any confusion. I meant to change that this weekend after I went through them, but this was posted before I could. Hopefully it's not a problem, since it's still pretty limited and it's still a good record!

less talk about boys night out, more talk about how amazing that balboa/aussitot mort split is.

Agreed. I am really happy with how that split turned out. I'm down to 5 copies for mailorder through the label, and then whatever VC has left in stock. I have 2 copies on black, 1 on grey, and 2 of the grey tour/mailorder exclusive edition if anyone wants em.

less talk about boys night out, more talk about how amazing that balboa/aussitot mort split is.

Agreed. I am really happy with how that split turned out. I'm down to 5 copies for mailorder through the label, and then whatever VC has left in stock. I have 2 copies on black, 1 on grey, and 2 of the grey tour/mailorder exclusive edition if anyone wants em.

i'd be into the 1 on grey and 1 of the tour/mailorder ones!

Guest scriptedrain

No, I'm not. I bought an item under the documentation that 11 other copies existed. If I was a big BNO fan like you, I wouldn't care, but it's still the principle of having incorrect information. I'm not mad or anything, still disappointed.