The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Soundtrack 4 LP

h1cX0Kz.jpg

SL9 announces the return of THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT 4LP vinyl soundtrack! Packaged in a deluxe tri-fold jacket featuring stunning custom artwork, the clear vinyl 4LP set includes the full 120-minute, 35-track game score + the full score music from the Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine expansion packs - 28 additional tracks - as a bonus. ON SALE NOW AT SPACELAB9.COM FREE USPS MEDIA MAIL SHIPPING INCLUDED FOR ALL DOMESTIC U.S. ORDERS PLACED BEFORE SEPTEMBER 7th.

https://spacelab9.com/collections/featured-products/products/witcher-3-original-game-soundtrack-complete-edition-four-lp-set-clear-vinyl-variant

27 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I'm burnt out today, but I would still like to shit on a Space Lab 9 IMMEDIATE RELEASE so here I am.

The perspective on those antlers doesn't make any sense. Would it make sense if I'd played the game? 

I’d hate to shit on your shitting cause they deserve every bit of it, but if you really look at it, it does make sense.  His head is kind of tilted back and you can see his eyes glowing.  It’s one of those things where it can play tricks on your eyes depending how you look at it.

9 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

I’d hate to shit on your shitting cause they deserve every bit of it, but if you really look at it, it does make sense.  His head is kind of tilted back and you can see his eyes glowing.  It’s one of those things where it can play tricks on your eyes depending how you look at it.

Ok, now I see the eyes and it makes more sense. Still.