need help

Chuck- ole diesel 7", work the bank 7", split with Muff Potter, Los Feliz 12"

ole diesel was the one released in europe? im pretty sure that I ordered it and it has yet to arrive

what is the work the bank 7"??

cannot FIND the muff potter split!!!!!

Los Feliz is sitting in my room, that missed the photo shoot by a few days

Yeah, its incomplete, but it looks like the others in the thread covered everything you're missing. Actually, now that I look at it again, I don't see the Crows- Durty Bunny LP.

I have at least one of each HWM record, including side projects (pretty much all are original first pressings. Once I get my hands on a camera I need to snap a picture.

im not so much looking to get all colors of the record as that is insane for this collection, I am just trying to get a copy of everything. I have two rydell 7" because I bought one at a store and then forgot about it and bought the other on ebay. I have 3 No Divisions because I apparently ordered 3 when they were re-pressed.

Yeah, its incomplete, but it looks like the others in the thread covered everything you're missing. Actually, now that I look at it again, I don't see the Crows- Durty Bunny LP.

I have at least one of each HWM record, including side projects (pretty much all are original first pressings. Once I get my hands on a camera I need to snap a picture.

AH YES! I also have never seen Cro(w)s LP anywhere

I found it in a record store in a used section for 5 bucks. snagged that shit up. I've never seen it on ebay or anywhere else.

The label was selling them on eBay forever. You could tell they had tons of copies. They weren't very expensive, maybe $10 or less. And this wasn't that long ago, a couple of years, I suppose. Although I have no clue if they're rare now or not