VC Board Contest - Minus the Bear POI Test Press

Guest admin1338560633

we have a winner! The contest is now over.

Since I am leaving for chicago this afternoon, I won't announce the winner til I get back at the end of the week.

This will make it more exciting! Well, maybe not.

thanks to all who entered. I hope all of you had as much fun as I did with this contest. I might do this again in the future for another test pressing.

thanks.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain

No, much <3.

In all seriousness, what would you do if you won this test pressing? Would you keep them both? Sell one (and if so, which one?)? Give one to me?

Guest scriptedrain

We all came in having equal odds (1:999) and considering Virgil said there's a winner after about 125 posts and taking into consideration that not every post was a guess, your odds are, at worst, 1:120. That's not too shabby for a test pressing.

I'll be really mad if the winning number is one of the two I was debating on picking, before I threw both of those out and went with a geography-themed guess based on where Virgil is.

Yeah, I ended up changing my mind too. I'm going to be pissed if it was one of the numbers I originally considered.