VC Board Contest - Minus the Bear POI Test Press

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I CANT BELIEV YOU WON NEWJACK GUY! UGH! YOU ONLY HAVE 3 POSTS! 3! 3...!!!!111 YOU CLEARLY DONT LIKE RECORDS AS MUCH AS ME BECAUSE I HAVE 6454638 POSTS ON THIS BOARD. YOU DONT DESERVE AND PROBABLY DONT EVEN LIKE RECORDS. I MEAN YOU DONT POST HERE SO YOU CANT LIKE RECORDS THAT MUCH!! I BET YOUR COLLECTION SUCKS

OMG I CANT BELIEV YOU WON NEWJACK GUY! UGH! YOU ONLY HAVE 3 POSTS! 3! 3...!!!!111 YOU CLEARLY DONT LIKE RECORDS AS MUCH AS ME BECAUSE I HAVE 6454638 POSTS ON THIS BOARD. YOU DONT DESERVE AND PROBABLY DONT EVEN LIKE RECORDS. I MEAN YOU DONT POST HERE SO YOU CANT LIKE RECORDS THAT MUCH!! I BET YOUR COLLECTION SUCKS

hater...realtalk

lololoolololo

hater...realtalk

LOLZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha +1 (as soon as I can)

Hate the game, not the player folks.

Leave the girl alone. No matter who won we'd all be pissed because it wasn't us. Unless it was jhulud, then we'd form an angry mob.

I don't even like MTB, I just love winning (or in the case of this board, not winning) stuff. I would've traded it to a true fan.

Let's hope this girl loves MTB and really is as cute as her photo indicates. Oh, but threeve, since you won this big ticket item, best to change your mood on your myspace page...hopefully your not depressed about winning a record that's as rare as all get-out.