FS: OWTH - From the Bottom Record Release LP

this should go to Melvinscam, he has the biggest OWTH collection and has worked realllllly hard on it, just saying

Agreed. But someone has dollar signs in their eyes.

This seems like a new trend..."Hey, a few people asked me to grab them this record at a show. Well, I got one, so lets see how much money I can make." First the Verse record and now this. I'm not saying it's right or wrong and I don't want a big debate to start about it, but I've grabbed tour editions and such for people on this board and have charged them cost plus shipping and fees. This is fucked.

honestly, you guys sound like a bunch of bitches. the fact is that these records are available to anyone that attended the show. they arent telling you that you cant sell them online right after you buy them. there are no fucking rules stating what you can or cannot do. the people that get asshurt over shit like this should just shut the fuck up and mind their business, if you dont want to pay that much for the record then dont. to tell you the truth, i would do exactly what he is doing, you dont like it, too bad. get over it.

honestly, you guys sound like a bunch of bitches. the fact is that these records are available to anyone that attended the show. they arent telling you that you cant sell them online right after you buy them. there are no fucking rules stating what you can or cannot do. the people that get asshurt over shit like this should just shut the fuck up and mind their business, if you dont want to pay that much for the record then dont. to tell you the truth, i would do exactly what he is doing, you dont like it, too bad. get over it.

I see your point. I disagree, but I see your point. I'm just saying that I've bought tour presses and other merch for folks on this board that they couldn't have picked up otherwise and when I have done that, I have charged them cost, plus shipping and fees. I would hope others would do the same at some point.

By the sounds of it and by how defensive you are, it appears you're the one who is "asshurt (couldn't think of a better term, eh?)"

Also:

I don't want a big debate to start about it,