The Gaslight Anthem "sos demos" Pre Order Info

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was a rough watch. I picked it up in a 3 pack of other crappy horror movies for $2.00

about the same caliber of that movie "Pot Zombies". both had potential but sucked beyond belief

I picked up my HRZ DVD at a Walgreen's oddly enough. I wish I had been lucky enough to find it in a 3 pack. I have not seen Pot Zombies. I have a new goal. I love zombie movies and usually the worse the better.

That is not always true. I'm a big fan of shitty horror movies too but my friend was just in a zombie movie put out by dimension extreme and its so awful that its just hard to watch. It's filled with stereotypical hardcore kids and dialog thats so bad its not cool its just plain painful. Plus the director is one of the biggest tools I have ever seen. The movie I'm talking about is Automaton Transfusion and I pray none of you ever have to see it.

Any bets on how long it takes people to crash the site?

well when you have hundreds of people accessing a single site ofcourse it's going to be slow. I can assure the server will not "crash" I'll be monitoring the banwidth so if we excede that i can purchase more and fix the problem quickly. But right now we have plenty.

To the people who always have to complain about something: The Gaslight Anthem are very close friends of ours. When the idea arose that we were starting up the label again they fully supported us and encourged us to release the demo on a vinly format. If you don't like the idea of that.. fine don't buy it.

Once we get the records more than half will be going to the band for their tour. We have a VERY limited amount we will be selling on our site.

And to the people who have supported us and are siked on this release, thank you..you dudes rule!

I picked up my HRZ DVD at a Walgreen's oddly enough. I wish I had been lucky enough to find it in a 3 pack. I have not seen Pot Zombies. I have a new goal. I love zombie movies and usually the worse the better.

That is not always true. I'm a big fan of shitty horror movies too but my friend was just in a zombie movie put out by dimension extreme and its so awful that its just hard to watch. It's filled with stereotypical hardcore kids and dialog thats so bad its not cool its just plain painful. Plus the director is one of the biggest tools I have ever seen. The movie I'm talking about is Automaton Transfusion and I pray none of you ever have to see it.

I agree some are so bad they are hard to watch, Hard Rock Zombies for example, but you can't expect me and probably some others to not go track down Automaton Transfusion now. Which is probably what you wanted.

well, I'm on dialup, so everything is slow, but I somehow manage each time, lol, I was getting real nervous on those blue 59 sound copies though, thank god the site crashed, lol. Either way, got a PS3 for my birthday a couple days and it's nice and cool inside, gonna chill for a bit until 4pm my time and order these up...

Any bets on how long it takes people to crash the site?

well when you have hundreds of people accessing a single site ofcourse it's going to be slow. I can assure the server will not "crash" I'll be monitoring the banwidth so if we excede that i can purchase more and fix the problem quickly. But right now we have plenty.

To the people who always have to complain about something: The Gaslight Anthem are very close friends of ours. When the idea arose that we were starting up the label again they fully supported us and encourged us to release the demo on a vinly format. If you don't like the idea of that.. fine don't buy it.

Once we get the records more than half will be going to the band for their tour. We have a VERY limited amount we will be selling on our site.

And to the people who have supported us and are siked on this release, thank you..you dudes rule!

Do you have any clue as to if they will have them on tour in UK in August?

Who's Online

There currently are 9 guests and

4 members online.

That will go up a shitload in a few hours

so at first we can only order the 3 pack? what if we only want one?

Be happy you will be around to order it and not at work? Or you could order the 3 pack trade it to me for one, which hopefully will be available when I get home from work, and some cash? Or ignore me. :)

hahaha. i will see what happens when it comes time to order. but chances are i wont want all 3..probably just the most limited for myself ;)

Be happy you will be around to order it and not at work? Or you could order the 3 pack trade it to me for one, which hopefully will be available when I get home from work, and some cash? Or ignore me. :)

hahaha. i will see what happens when it comes time to order. but chances are i wont want all 3..probably just the most limited for myself ;)

Clearly getting one copy is my top priority and hopefully when I get home between 9-10 I will be able to get one copy of it. I have no delusions about being able to get the 3 pack that late. Oh well, as Kurtis Blow would tell me, "That's the breaks" Good luck to all of you ordering tonight.