The Gaslight Anthem "sos demos" Pre Order Info

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to sound harsh or anything.

But isn't this a little ridiculous?

I mean the album was already released you shouldn't SELL DEMOS, it just seems crooked and weird.

I almost feel like you are trying to take advantage of a hot band right now by reselling the songs as demos?

Does anyone else feel strange about this?

you couldn't be further from the truth. I'm so stoked on this release. I've heard the original demo, but dont personally have a copy of it, and absolutely love the way the songs sounded on the demo compared to sink or swim. so what if this band is hot right now, it means that this record will hopefully do really well and help devil dance be able to put out more releases in the future.

its not crooked or wierd in any way. TONS of bands do this, simply because when they had their demo out as a cd or tape, they simply didnt have the $$$ or label support to put out a proper 7" demo.

if you feel strange about it dont buy it. i thought you didn't even like this band?

Haha, I enjoy this band, I just don't go goo goo gah gah over em.

I don't know, do demos need a pressing?

I feel like they don't.

Just saying it's weird to me.

I will NOT be buying this and I don't know I find it weird that it's getting so much hype. There are no NEW songs, so why all the excitement? It's like getting pumped for a Greatest Hits CD.

^^^I really hope your name is after the 80s horror movie...most awesome terrible movie ever made.

Of course. It is probably the worst movie I have ever watched. Stunning dialog like, "hey girl, you're neat" couldn't save it even. Glad to know someone else has experienced it.

Yeah it was a rough watch. I picked it up in a 3 pack of other crappy horror movies for $2.00

about the same caliber of that movie "Pot Zombies". both had potential but sucked beyond belief

Of course. It is probably the worst movie I have ever watched. Stunning dialog like, "hey girl, you're neat" couldn't save it even. Glad to know someone else has experienced it.

Yeah it was a rough watch. I picked it up in a 3 pack of other crappy horror movies for $2.00

about the same caliber of that movie "Pot Zombies". both had potential but sucked beyond belief

I picked up my HRZ DVD at a Walgreen's oddly enough. I wish I had been lucky enough to find it in a 3 pack. I have not seen Pot Zombies. I have a new goal. I love zombie movies and usually the worse the better.