News about the Gaslight Anthem 59 Sound blue vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I had to take a walk and get away from my computer for a little while as today's pre-orders have consumed my every minute. It has been both an exciting and a frustrating day today. I am sorry that some of you have had troubles with our store, but from the sounds of it, a lot of you were able to pick up copies of the Vinyl Collective exclusive color of The 59 Sound.

As most of you know, the extreme amount of traffic to the Side One Dummy website and webstore caused their site to crash and at this moment, you can't order copies of the Blue 59 Sound w/ a Gaslight Anthem T-shirt. I have some good news. We have struck a deal with our good friends and will be offering the blue vinyl plus t-shirt tomorrow at 12 pm pacific time.

Because our shipping is set up slightly differently than Side One's, we will be charging a handling fee of $1.00 per record and instead of $14, we will be selling the LP/shirt for $15. Our shipping rates are a lot less expensive than Side One's so it should all work out.

One thing I have to mention is that in the event that you already got a white and/or black copy of The 59 sound, I ask that you please not ask to combine it with the order you place for the blue vinyl and t-shirt. This is already gonna be a lot of work so I appreciate you honoring this request. Thanks!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin

friends, thanks for all the rad comments and the support. Today has been insane to say the least and I get to wake up tomorrow and do it all over again. Honestly, this has been an amazing opportunity for us and I don't want to speak out of turn, but next week, Side One and I will be in negotiations about handling the backend for their store.

To answer a few of your questions, right now, I am going to say that we are out of white vinyl. Seabron is working hard on contacting people who had got them in their cart but were unable to checkout. Depending on how that all works out, I might have a few copies to post. I might not though.

And I do plan on heading out to the Fest, but I just haven't run it by my wife yet. As the fest falls on Halloween weekend, I need to get the Ok that I won't be able to take my son trick or treating.

and thanks everyone. I fucking love all of you guys.

friends, thanks for all the rad comments and the support. Today has been insane to say the least and I get to wake up tomorrow and do it all over again. Honestly, this has been an amazing opportunity for us and I don't want to speak out of turn, but next week, Side One and I will be in negotiations about handling the backend for their store.

To answer a few of your questions, right now, I am going to say that we are out of white vinyl. Seabron is working hard on contacting people who had got them in their cart but were unable to checkout. Depending on how that all works out, I might have a few copies to post. I might not though.

And I do plan on heading out to the Fest, but I just haven't run it by my wife yet. As the fest falls on Halloween weekend, I need to get the Ok that I won't be able to take my son trick or treating.

and thanks everyone. I fucking love all of you guys.

If you don't make it to the Fest you have to come out to SXSW in 09.