Recent Against Me-Axl Rose pressing

Guest scriptedrain

I must really be color blind, that looks NOTHING like pink. Let's keep in mind what pink looks like (and I just got a pink Snapcase record, so I know I can't be that off)...

[image]

Guys, seriously who cares? When you're holding in yer hand the 18th press of a record it doesn't matter if its purple mush or grey purple... NONE of them are collector's items and only have value in so much as the record plays music (unless of course some rabid collector comes along and needs it for his collection). The whining about this record is pretty ridiculous sometimes. I think everyone puts way too much effort into something that in the end means very little.

Guys, seriously who cares? When you're holding in yer hand the 18th press of a record it doesn't matter if its purple mush or grey purple... NONE of them are collector's items and only have value in so much as the record plays music (unless of course some rabid collector comes along and needs it for his collection). The whining about this record is pretty ridiculous sometimes. I think everyone puts way too much effort into something that in the end means very little.

That is completely true, but it is just kind of fun sometimes. Ya know?

Don't get me wrong, I understand the desire to want to know the color of your record. Its really just all the complaining about not being able to figure out the color. I mean, if we were talking about a first press and you're trying to figure out the difference between two colors where one was limited to 50 and the other was out of 500 then I understand where you're coming from. But getting upset at No Idea because the color of your 18th pressing of a record is ambiguous just seems silly to me.

[image]

i probably care, because when i go to list it, i want to know the correct color.

smited.

NONE of them are collector's items and only have value in so much as the record plays music (unless of course some rabid collector comes along and needs it for his collection).

does anyone else see the problem here?

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I wrote it. However, it makes sense... its only of worth to the people that need one of every single color. To anybody else, it doesn't matter.