One Day As A Lion song up (Zach De La Rocha)

i think what makes it great is the lack of instrumentation. just drums, keys and some effect-laced guitar with his lyrics. keeping it simple, keeping the focus on what he's saying instead of the sounds that drown it out.

I'm glad rage broke up when they did, before they released some god awful album that tarnished their image and what they stood for. I am glad that, lyrically, this group is a continuation of what Rage was, for the most part. And perfect timing with the coming election for this to come out. I wonder how huge this will get in the coming months

i think what makes it great is the lack of instrumentation. just drums, keys and some effect-laced guitar with his lyrics. keeping it simple, keeping the focus on what he's saying instead of the sounds that drown it out.

I'm glad rage broke up when they did, before they released some god awful album that tarnished their image and what they stood for. I am glad that, lyrically, this group is a continuation of what Rage was, for the most part. And perfect timing with the coming election for this to come out. I wonder how huge this will get in the coming months

I think you and I pretty much agree completely. Though I doubt RATM would have put out an album that would have been bad. I think they brought up more out of frustration with each other than anything. I just have this feeling De La Rocha will never run out of things to say well.