Loved Ones/Hold Steady in Cleveland tonight

Guest baseball

I'm seeing this tour in August. I've never seen the Hold Steady before and they're probably now in my top 5 favorite bands. I am so incredibly excited.

July 30th in Hollywood.

Stoked.

Is it just the Hold Steady and the Loved Ones, or is there a third band? I only ask because it seems to have a later-than-usual start time of 9PM.

Just those two bands. The Loved Ones play for 45 minutes and the Hold Steady play for about 90 including encore.

July 30th in Hollywood.

Stoked.

Is it just the Hold Steady and the Loved Ones, or is there a third band? I only ask because it seems to have a later-than-usual start time of 9PM.

Just those two bands. The Loved Ones play for 45 minutes and the Hold Steady play for about 90 including encore.

Perfect.

Was the setlist heavy on the Stay Positive, or did they bounce all over?

Perfect.

21 songs including encore, 11 of which were from Stay Positive (including two of the bonus tracks). I took a picture of the setlist and will post it this weekend once I export everything from my camera. Here's what I definitely remember, though:

Almost Killed Me - two songs whose names I can't remember

Separation Sunday - Hornets! Hornets!, Cattle And The Creeping Things, Your Little Hoodrat Friend, Multitude Of Casualties, Chicago Seemed Tired Last Night

Boys And Girls In America - Stuck Between Stations, Chips Ahoy!, You Can Make Him Like You

Stay Positive - Constructive Summer, Sequestered In Memphis, One For The Cutters, Navy Sheets, Lord I'm Discouraged, Yeah Sapphire, Stay Positive, Magazines, Slapped Actress, Ask Her For Adderall, Cheyenne Sunrise

Guest baseball

21 songs including encore, 11 of which were from Stay Positive (including two of the bonus tracks). I took a picture of the setlist and will post it this weekend once I export everything from my camera. Here's what I definitely remember, though:

Separation Sunday - Hornets! Hornets!, Cattle And The Creeping Things, Your Little Hoodrat Friend, Multitude Of Casualties, Chicago Seemed Tired Last Night

Boys And Girls In America - Stuck Between Stations, Chips Ahoy!, You Can Make Him Like You

Stay Positive - Constructive Summer, Sequestered In Memphis, One For The Cutters, Navy Sheets, Lord I'm Discouraged, Yeah Sapphire, Stay Positive, Magazines, Slapped Actress, Ask Her For Adderall, Cheyenne Sunrise

Holy shit that is an amazing set list. I am so stoked now. The only changes I would make are "Hot Soft Light" instead of "Navy Sheets" and "Massive Nights" instead of "Your Little Hoodrat Friend".

Perfect.

Killer Parties?

Loved Ones played what, half hour?

45 minutes. I recall them playing:

S/T EP - Massive

Keep Your Heart - Suture Self, Jane, Sickening, Living Will (Get You Dead), 100k

Build & Burn - Pretty Good Year, The Inquirer, The Bridge, Brittle Heart, Selfish Masquerade, 3rd Shift, Louisiana (w/Tad Kubler on guitar)

Pretty sure that was everything. Maybe "Player Hater Anthem," too. My mind's a bit fuzzy.

Okay, here's the setlist from last night, in order (I'd post the pic but it's kind of hard to read):

Constructive Summer

Ask Her For Adderall

You Gotta Dance With Who You Came To The Dance With

Magazines

You Can Make Him Like You

Stay Positive

Yeah Sapphire

Multitude Of Casualties

Chicago Seemed Tired Last Night

One For The Cutters

Cheyenne Sunrise

Chips Ahoy!

Your Little Hoodrat Friend

Navy Sheets

Lord, I'm Disouraged (with Tad on double-neck guitar -- the solo was out of this world)

Hornets! Hornets!

Sequestered In Memphis

Stevie Nix

Slapped Actress

ENCORE

Sweet Payne

Stuck Between Stations

How A Resurrection Really Feels