Magazines

She’s always funny, in the morning; she isn’t always funny, in the night. Once she gets a couple’a drinks in, she’s probably gonna tell you you ain’t doing anything right. Then you’ll roll yr eyes, and then you’ll probably fight. She made the drinks in adoration. She gets pretty wasted at the celebrations, benefits, and the building dedications. It’s always sane in the morning; it sucks, around the ending of the night. When she storms out of the restaurant, I think you’re supposed to chase her to the lights.

One boy hits her like a tambourine, the other dissin’ me on a message machine. Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you. (Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you.) Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you. (Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you.) I hope you still let me kiss you. I hope you still let me kiss you.

One boy calls while the other texts. She’s got boys on board and boys on deck. Second dates and lipstick tissues, New York gets pretty heavy. Girl, I hope it doesn’t crush you. (Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you.) Second dates and lipstick tissues, New York gets pretty heavy. Girl, I hope it doesn’t crush you. (Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you.)

http://www.skyscrapermagazine.com/

highly recommended, its not glossy, its not fancy, but it has excellent writing, great bands and a shit ton of reviews. Its been getting better every year.

"The new issue of Skyscraper features Melvins, The Faint, Islands, Wolf Parade, The Black Angels, Oneida, Man Man, Crystal Castles, Modey Lemon, Harvey Milk, Jay Reatard and much more."

She’s always funny, in the morning; she isn’t always funny, in the night. Once she gets a couple’a drinks in, she’s probably gonna tell you you ain’t doing anything right. Then you’ll roll yr eyes, and then you’ll probably fight. She made the drinks in adoration. She gets pretty wasted at the celebrations, benefits, and the building dedications. It’s always sane in the morning; it sucks, around the ending of the night. When she storms out of the restaurant, I think you’re supposed to chase her to the lights.

One boy hits her like a tambourine, the other dissin’ me on a message machine. Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you. (Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you.) Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you. (Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you.) I hope you still let me kiss you. I hope you still let me kiss you.

One boy calls while the other texts. She’s got boys on board and boys on deck. Second dates and lipstick tissues, New York gets pretty heavy. Girl, I hope it doesn’t crush you. (Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you.) Second dates and lipstick tissues, New York gets pretty heavy. Girl, I hope it doesn’t crush you. (Magazines and daddy issues, I know you’re pretty pissed…I hope you still let me kiss you.)

/thread

http://www.skyscrapermagazine.com/

highly recommended, its not glossy, its not fancy, but it has excellent writing, great bands and a shit ton of reviews. Its been getting better every year.

"The new issue of Skyscraper features Melvins, The Faint, Islands, Wolf Parade, The Black Angels, Oneida, Man Man, Crystal Castles, Modey Lemon, Harvey Milk, Jay Reatard and much more."

Backed. Skyscraper rules.

Also, The New Scheme is pretty good, and it has all the issues up online: http://www.thenewscheme.com/

my 2 favorite mags are: nylon guys and antenna...both are quarterly and will run you about 13 bucks for a sub...they are similar...mens fashion (sneakers, hoodies and backpacks FTW) and cool interviews and such...one issue of antenna had a review of the giant gummy bears you can buy for 30 bones....mmmm gummy bears...

so yea, sneakers, hoodies, backpacks and other cool shit...