Hey Mercedes - Unorchestrated EP Pre-Order

as quoted from www.grandtheftautumn.com , without the pictures though.

I've kept this secret under my hat for too long. I am proud to present the newest GTA release, finally available for pre-order:

This is the limited edition 12" 45 rpm vinyl version of the Hey Mercedes unorchestrated CDEP released in May of 2005 on Grand Theft Autumn, finally seeing the light of day in 2008. There will be 521 hand numbered copies.

The first 102 will be green haze colored vinyl and the remaining copies will be black.

Vinyl is nice and heavy (140-160g) with equally heavy full-color jackets. All of the artwork and lyrics have been included on the back jacket. Record also includes a full digital download code of the release.

Records will ship after August 8th. It is post paid in the USA for $15 in the online store. Please note the correct buttons for out of country buyers! This price might sound expensive to some, but to get a run of records this small and this nicely done is not cheap.

Details: This is a split release with the Australian label Hobbledhoy. There will be roughly 400 copies available in the USA, the rest of the pressing is going to Australia. The first to pre-order will be the first to get the limited color. Once they are gone they are gone for good. This will not be repressed. If you order more than one copy you will get 1 green haze and the rest on black vinyl. These will not last long, do not sleep on this.

This record has been a labor of love and I am proud to finally have it released. I've always been the guy in the band trying to get as much out as possible on the vinyl format and this one has been a long time coming. Please continue to support music on the vinyl format from independent labels.

jump on this! i just ordered!