White People for Peace 12"

I'll grab a few and PM you guys. Don't pay me ahead, because if they don't have them it would suck to have to refund or something.

Ben and Benchwarmer, you guys get priority. I'm sure I can get two because both my wife and I can grab one each (if they have a one person limit). I'll just try to snag as many as I can.

When i bought vinyl at the AM! show in jacksonville beach i must have had 5 people ask me "is that a record? why the hell would you want that? its only got 2 songs on it"

then they chugged their beer and smashed the can on their forehead.

Ok the last part isnt exactly true but they were drunk asshole beach bums.

When i bought vinyl at the AM! show in jacksonville beach i must have had 5 people ask me "is that a record? why the hell would you want that? its only got 2 songs on it"

then they chugged their beer and smashed the can on their forehead.

Ok the last part isnt exactly true but they were drunk asshole beach bums.

Uhhh...you were in Jacksonville, what did you expect?

I hope they still have them next month. (Hell, I hope they have a merch booth at the show) Already got the 12", but I do have a few friends who could use one.

Dude, the way last night's show went, I'd be surprised if AM! was still together next month. Tom and Andrew were arguing through the whole set, one time getting right in each others' faces calling each other assholes...real professional. They played for maybe 45 minutes. The entire set they all looked pissed and you could tell they're all starting to hate each other. From the first chord to the last they sped everything up and just flew through it like they wanted to get it over with. White People For Peace was so fast it made me dizzy. I've seen AM! three times in the last 6 or 7 months and this was by far the worst.

EDIT: Although I will say the encore ruled: What We Worked For and Walking Is Still Honest