I asked my uncle about his Beatles collection

and he says he has the OG yesterday and today LP with the butcher cover. i haven't seen it, and don't know of which variation it is, but i told him it's worth a lot.. he also said he has all of the original albums and stuff, original pins and toys, etc. i knew he was a beatles fanatic, but i didn't know if he kept the records. apparently he did. he said if i found a buyer for the butcher cover, he'd give me 20% of whatever we made. we'll see how that goes. i still need to see it for myself.

I just got a pristine copy of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club. Someone came in and sold us a bunch of good records, I got a Cosmo's Factory as well in great shape. I think if I'm checking it out correctly, the Beatles' LP is at least 40 bucks or so. Crazy how insane people are for their records.

I have a UK pressing of Hard Day's Night. It's pretty awesome.

If you have the "new" cover of Yesterday and Today, a lot of them just have the second picture pasted over the first (since so many were recalled). There are some website out there that can help you check to see if your copy is one of them and, if so, how to remove the top layer.

I'll trade my first pressing Gaslight Anthem "Sink Or Swim" LP for the Butcher cover plus $50. This deal is only available for the next two hours, so think wisely.

Scott, I feel the proper thing to do is talk you out of this deal. You see what Gaslight is demanding on the open market of ebay? Shit's whack.

So long dental plan!