MLB Discussion

Can't say it didn't feel great to see the Braves offense break out a little against the Brewers. Also Lyle Overbay throws a mean 64 mph curveball. Better than anything that Wei-Hung Chang guy could throw.

Wang, not Chang, but you know, same thing.

was surprised to see they put him out there in a close game, not surprised by the outcome though.  he either strikes you out or gives up homeruns.  he's literally the last guy in the bullpen, guess he had to get work sometime?  

by the way, youre welcome for your franchise ;)

It was late and I honestly did try to get his name right haha.

How small of a bullpen are you guys carrying? I know Peralta got bounced kind of early but I didn't think it was anything too out of the ordinary.

And hey, I think Atlanta did alright with the franchise they got :P

we did pretty well with it before we gave it to you guys ;)  just bummed the brewers cant associate the WS wins from the Braves era

weve got a 7 man bullpen, but wang has essentially not pitched much at all, so its been a 6 man pen for a good chunk.  not sure whats going to happen when Henderson and Gorzalany come off the DL, everyone but Wang has been pitching fantastic out of the Pen

glad to see Thornburg step up big when Gallardo left the game with an ankle injury. that kid can deal, not sure what I hope happens more though, him get a spot start or bringing up one of Nelson/Fiers for Gallardo's next start.

Thornburg pitched really well, the Braves would have scored at least a few more runs if Gallardo stayed in. That whole play was wonky though.

Looks like Ervin Santana is rounding into form giving up home runs left and right. Who walks the pitcher with two outs...