MLB Discussion

During the game last nite they were talking about how they could move Kemp to right, Pierre to center and Manny will obviously be in left. Pierre is hot but do they really wanna take Ethier out of the line up? Ethier could play first too I guess but then Loney would be on the bench. Too many good players isnt the worst problem a team could have.

I wouldn't be shocked if someone got traded though... even if they bench Pierre there are teams out there who are in a position where they need a speedster like him. its almost a waste of talent to have him on the bench I think.

Yea they have a similar problem to the Angels of the last few years. WAY too many outfields and not enough room for them all. Luckily for the Angels they can use a DH. I wouldnt be suprised if someone got dealt from the Dodgers tho.

For the Angels Ive been hearing Figgins trade rumors. Any one else hear anything about that? I heard Figgins for Damon cause they both are free-agents at the end of the year. The Angels dont need any more OFs tho. They need relief pitching BADLY! Figgins has already said he would test the market after this year.

Matt Kemp is definitely a CF. Casey Blake plays 3B, Hudson plays 2B, and Furcal plays SS. Since Blake's range is minimal I would say a SS with great range is a necessity. In LF is Manny, CF is Kemp, like I said, and in RF is Ethier. Loney, being a lefty, can only play 1B. And of course Martin is the catcher. I love, love, love our defense.

The need, at this point, is another right-handed reliever since Mota is marginal at best and Troncoso and Bellasario are both being a bit over-worked.

Matt Kemp is definitely a CF. Casey Blake plays 3B, Hudson plays 2B, and Furcal plays SS. Since Blake's range is minimal I would say a SS with great range is a necessity. In LF is Manny, CF is Kemp, like I said, and in RF is Ethier. Loney, being a lefty, can only play 1B. And of course Martin is the catcher. I love, love, love our defense.

The need, at this point, is another right-handed reliever since Mota is marginal at best and Troncoso and Bellasario are both being a bit over-worked.

damn dude, i forgot how good the dodgers line up and field was this year... Wonder if anyone will bite on Ethier or Pierre in a trade... since those two I think are the only expendable parts on the field, Pierre moreso than Ethier

Man, the Brewers picked up McGehee off waivers from the Cubs in January and he's REALLY been awesome for the Brewers since Hall has been a bust and Weeks is out for the year. he's only had 95 AB this season June, but he's hitting .347 and just hit a 2 run jack! and Fielder just crushed one too! fuck, i love the brewers. Chub Fielder is my boi! so is Ryan Braun. Cory Hart. love 'em.

Snell was just demoted. I have a feeling he'll never put on a Pirates uniform again.

They should convert him to a closer, seems a perfect candidate. Good stuff but not very consistent as a starter.

He's a headcase, he could never handle being a closer. Snell never blames himself for his mistakes, it's always him.

He's a classic case of of a playing having all the tools, but no toolbox.

did you hear his press conference after he was demoted? i wanted to smash my radio last night when rocco played it. there is to much negativity around him here and it's the bloggers, tv hosts, and radio hosts fault. also the catchers. and the managers. and the front office. and his infield. plus his outfield didn't make a catch for him. and the bullpen cost him. and we all know he doesn't pitch well on the 3rd sunday following friday the 13th. this guy is fucking nuts and he's never going to fix it. he's his own biggest fan and everyone else is the reason he's been fucking terrible for the last 2 years.

did you hear his press conference after he was demoted? i wanted to smash my radio last night when rocco played it. there is to much negativity around him here and it's the bloggers, tv hosts, and radio hosts fault. also the catchers. and the managers. and the front office. and his infield. plus his outfield didn't make a catch for him. and the bullpen cost him. and we all know he doesn't pitch well on the 3rd sunday following friday the 13th. this guy is fucking nuts and he's never going to fix it. he's his own biggest fan and everyone else is the reason he's been fucking terrible for the last 2 years.

Alright fair enough, didn't know he had much issue outside of pitching deep in to games and being consistent for more than an inning or two. Sounds like he's indeed a bit of a egotist and a head case.

i'm just sick of hearing him ripping his teammates and the media, the field, ground crew, and sun after every loss. then when he wins it's all his doing. sorry if that came off as directed towards you or anything. snell makes me want to break things.

i don't get why some pirates bloggers still hate t. plush? he's been their best player this year and the HR steal yesterday was amazing.

oh and sammy can i just pm you my votes? or do you want an email?

i'm just sick of hearing him ripping his teammates and the media, the field, ground crew, and sun after every loss. then when he wins it's all his doing. sorry if that came off as directed towards you or anything. snell makes me want to break things.

i don't get why some pirates bloggers still hate t. plush? he's been their best player this year and the HR steal yesterday was amazing.

oh and sammy can i just pm you my votes? or do you want an email?

It didn't come off to me at all. I was just kind of replying because I hadn't realized he was such a head case and in that case I see why you guys would want him out.

And yeah, go ahead and PM the votes, no problem.