MLB Discussion

Houston Astros as a whole organzation look like fools, suck up your fucking pride and play at a neutral site. They could play in Arizona or somewhere around there. The stadium were they play will still draw plenty of Cub fans. Drayton Mclane is a fucking douchebag, hope is home is destroyed in the hurricane.

Houston Astros as a whole organzation look like fools, suck up your fucking pride and play at a neutral site. They could play in Arizona or somewhere around there. The stadium were they play will still draw plenty of Cub fans. Drayton Mclane is a fucking douchebag, hope is home is destroyed in the hurricane.

...a little too harsh?

Nope, its what Lou Pinella is thinking in his head right now. This is fucking with the Cubs to, monday is an off day for them. Now they might have to jam pack these games on sunday or play them at the end of the season. All because of Dumbass McLane

Its just baseball dude. No need to wish someones house gets blown away in a hurricane. Cubs are going to win the Central anyways.

Your not a Cub fan, if something bad is going to happen it will happen to us. You never know we could blow this lead its the Cubs. McLane is rich, he can buy a new house anyway.

True, Im definitely not a Cub fan. Im expecting them to lose in the WS to the Angels hahaha. Im hoping thats the WS anyways...it would be a great series.

Your not a Cub fan, if something bad is going to happen it will happen to us. You never know we could blow this lead its the Cubs. McLane is rich, he can buy a new house anyway.

True, Im definitely not a Cub fan. Im expecting them to lose in the WS to the Angels hahaha. Im hoping thats the WS anyways...it would be a great series.

Yeah it would. There would be fucking riots in Chicago, regardless of the outcome.

If these games get pushed to the end of the season, they straight up won't be played. The Cubs will have clinched that shit long before games 160, 161, and 162. The Astros are the ones who are hot right now. Regardless, they're fucking delusional if they think that team is going to make the playoffs or even go anywhere if they do, by some miracle, win the wild card. That is, unless they make Micah Owings a full time OF or something. Kid can HIT.

If these games get pushed to the end of the season, they straight up won't be played. The Cubs will have clinched that shit long before games 160, 161, and 162. The Astros are the ones who are hot right now. Regardless, they're fucking delusional if they think that team is going to make the playoffs or even go anywhere if they do, by some miracle, win the wild card. That is, unless they make Micah Owings a full time OF or something. Kid can HIT.

I agree the Cubs will have clinched by then but they might have to play them if it means something to the Astros and the NL wild card. Which might not give the Cubs too much rest before the post season but atleast they wont have to play all their starters if the games done mean anything to them. You never know cause it might mean something to best over all record in the NL and who gets home field thru out.

micah owings isn't on the astros?

so we managed 3 hits. way to go team.

also, of the 6 runs only 2 were earned. the defense BLOWS.

Could have told you the defense blew opening day when that ball dropped in left-center. Or the rest of April when the pitchers kept throwing the ball into the stands or outfield when aiming at first. Or. . . well you already know about the woes.

i left after the 8th inning actually. so didn't get to see them win. i hadn't ate all day and was starving, so left to get food. didn't feel like paying way to much in the stadium for something.

also, in the 6th inning there, that was one of the worst calls i've ever seen on the laroche bunt. he was safe by a mile it looked like. then with freddie, i have no clue what the fuck he was thinking bunting with Nyjer on. it deffinatly wasn't a hit and run or a sac and nearly turned into a double play. terrible move.

i left after the 8th inning actually. so didn't get to see them win. i hadn't ate all day and was starving, so left to get food. didn't feel like paying way to much in the stadium for something.

also, in the 6th inning there, that was one of the worst calls i've ever seen on the laroche bunt. he was safe by a mile it looked like. then with freddie, i have no clue what the fuck he was thinking bunting with Nyjer on. it deffinatly wasn't a hit and run or a sac and nearly turned into a double play. terrible move.

Next year we are thinking about getting those all you can eat seats. They are like way up in the corner along the first baseline but for $35 you get all you can eat of quite a few items and I believe it includes soda. My dad and I are too cheap to buy anything at the stadium but my brother probably spends likes $30 in food alone. So it'll be worth it for him and then we can actually get something too.

Yeah the All-You-Can-Eat bleachers in RF are pretty hilarious. I didn't do it, but I noticed it while walking around the park. $35 including the seats! That's a steal for sure. Soda definitely included. Limit 4 items per person per counter visit. So if you walk up, get 4 hot dogs, you can turn around, take them back, then come right back and get 4 nachos.

Yeah the All-You-Can-Eat bleachers in RF are pretty hilarious. I didn't do it, but I noticed it while walking around the park. $35 including the seats! That's a steal for sure. Soda definitely included. Limit 4 items per person per counter visit. So if you walk up, get 4 hot dogs, you can turn around, take them back, then come right back and get 4 nachos.

I'm sure some people do just that. I hope they will continue it next year so we can try it out. It'll be worth trying for sure.

I guess I SHOULD have gone to this game. Debated it all day. Oh well. No biggie. I saw a no-hitter last year anyway.

Drayton McLane is gonna kill himself. Cubs should have that division wrapped up nice and tidy by the time I head off to see Shea before they tear it down next week.