MLB Discussion

since my yanks got eliminated...heres my picks/who i will be rooting for:

who i want to win it all: Dodgers

who it will actually come down to in the WS: Angels vs. Cubs (the angels are just too nasty, and the rest of the NL teams aren't nearly as good as the cubs)

Angels in 6.

F$#& the red sox :)

i give the dodgers a lot of credit...but i don't think they have the experience/talent that the angels or red sox have

That may be true but they do have one thing if they face Boston in the Series, a pissed off Dominican named Ramirez. How much do you think he'd love to burn the Sox now? That alone may be worth enough.

since my yanks got eliminated...heres my picks/who i will be rooting for:

who i want to win it all: Dodgers

who it will actually come down to in the WS: Angels vs. Cubs (the angels are just too nasty, and the rest of the NL teams aren't nearly as good as the cubs)

Angels in 6.

F$#& the red sox :)

I like how you think. This is the year the Angels get some revenge on the damn Red Sox. Just sucks Im going to be out of the country from the beginning of the ALDS and wont be back til game 4 of the WS. I'll have to look into getting that MLB TV where you can watch games on your computer.

i give the dodgers a lot of credit...but i don't think they have the experience/talent that the angels or red sox have

my dad's a huge dodger fan (the family is all from brooklyn originally) so i'd love to see them make it... LA can definately take out the Mets i'd think... but then they gotta get past the cubs or phillies.. and thats gonna be tough.. altho Torre has more experience int he playoffs then pretty much any manager alive.. so thats gotta count for something

my dad's a huge dodger fan (the family is all from brooklyn originally) so i'd love to see them make it... LA can definately take out the Mets i'd think... but then they gotta get past the cubs or phillies.. and thats gonna be tough.. altho Torre has more experience int he playoffs then pretty much any manager alive.. so thats gotta count for something

I think the Dodgers have the edge over both Philly and the Mets. I think the Dodger pitching beats both those teams. However, the Cubs do worry me a lot. The Dodgers will just flat out have to be better and that's a tough task. I would think it would be a good series.