New Bruises/Stolen Bikes Ride Faster split

Anyone loving this release as much as I am? New Bruises have been releasing some really great songs lately and I never heard of Stolen Bikes Ride Faster before, but I really like them on this release. If you haven't gotten this yet, i definitely recommend picking this up.

also, getting green w/ yellow (/5) helped with the awesomeness. what colors did you guys get?

new bruises have been one of my favorite bands for a while now. i'm pretty pumped people are into them. bryon and eric and eric are cool, even though eric and marcus aren't in the band anymore, i hope i get to see them again soon. it was a good run seeing them 3 times in a year.

we still have marcus! eric (bass player) was the only member that quit.

really? i thought there was some other guy playing last time you were up here. little dude, mustache. hilarious dude.

yeah that was our friend mikey who was just filling in. marcus was getting married to close to the time the tour, so we just got a fill in.

really? i thought there was some other guy playing last time you were up here. little dude, mustache. hilarious dude.

yeah that was our friend mikey who was just filling in. marcus was getting married to close to the time the tour, so we just got a fill in.

bryon and erics drugs problem get in the way of normal life

I've been looking my copy over trying to figure out if it's green/yellow or shit green. It looks pretty shitty.

pictures? just wondering what the shit green looks like

There are pictures of the colors and the breakdowns in this thread:

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1194755111

• 2 months later...
Guest genericinsight

bumping this.

Finally got my speakers for my turntable fixed and just listened to this split for the first time today since getting it in the mail. Great record... I love the Stolen Bikes tracks and the New Bruises side is great too considering I wasn't big on the band prior.