Photos of Fake Problems Viking repress 7"

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

[image]

It looks like the terrorists won. The patriotic repress of the Fake Problems' "Viking Wizard Full of Lies" 7" which was supposed to show up by the 4th of July. As you can tell from the photo, the records look great. And the cozies are cool, too. What you can't see is the opposite side which has the little slogan I came up with. Remember you get a free cozie when you pick up either a set of all 4 colors or the clear w/ red, white, and blue splatter.

Guest Admin
Ugh. I just checked my e-mail records, and I did order it by itself... I guess I should e-mail virgil :o

email andy@

he can answer your question

Ugh. I just checked my e-mail records, and I did order it by itself... I guess I should e-mail virgil :o

email andy@

he can answer your question

I got the e-mail through yesterday, this morning he said he shipped it ;D Thanks.

And tombo, I do believe all of the red/white/blue ones come with the koozie.

it's... [email protected] right?

cause I send it and I got:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table (state 14).

lol i still haven't received this fucking thing. i have email receipts from virgil and from paypal, but no shipping confirmation. my email to andy was bounced back - and yes i used the correct email address.

part of me doesn't even want this anymore but the cozie is too awesome to pass up. if this ever comes and i don't receive one - this was a waste haha